Cleaning of villages. Motivating People (especially the youth) to abstain from alcohol and working towards making villages free of alcohol abuse
- Helping the Village Pachayats to build proper sanitation facilities for villages
- Actively work as Volunteers to support and work with other NGOs or Government officials in case of natural calamities or during outbreak of pandemic
- Every year the Volunteers of Shivam Pratishthan collected unused old clothes and 4 trucks with clothes were sent to the flood affected regions in Bihar and Orissa
- To Celebrate the Auspicious Birth Anniversary of Shri Swami Vivekananda a 3 day programme named as “BALASHALI YUVA SAMMELAN” is organised. During the 3 day programme youth from all over the Country (Kranataka,Maharastra,Goa,Gujrat) are invited.
- The Pratishthan invites eminent personalities who’ve done exemplary work in their respective fields to share their views, experiences and provide motivational talk for the gathered youth. In addition to these talks various cultural programmes, books are displayed.
- The Sole purpose of the is programme is that at the end of the 3’rd day the participant leaves the camp ( Anand dham) with a sense of pride, responsibility towards his country/society.
- The Three Day Programme is free of cost and all arrangements (Stay,food) are provided by the Pratisthan.
- The Pratisthan publishes a monthly Magazine Tritiya Netra ( The Third Eye ) Magazine which features Articles for general people.
- Articles about India its history, Social Issues, Freedon Fighters,Inspirational Events are prominent in this Magazines.
- It provides a platform for various sections of people to express their views.
- It intended to be source for continous conscious reminder to everyone of its responisbilities towards its family,Society and Country
- The Magazine also used by the Pratisthan for various communications, events (Competitions,Welfare Programmes) to its subscribers.
- Anandham is built on the Foot Holes of the Mountains in a Vaillage named Gharewadi(Near Karad ,Maharastra) and is spread over 6 acres of land
- The Facility has a artificial lake, Various Variety of tries planted
- Rooms for accomodation
- Two huge Halls which are used organise various programmes,Seminars,lectures.
- Every alternate Saturday Mediation Programs are organized for the youth
- Seminars on School Children to educate and enhance their intellectual skills
- A Kitchen with minimum facilities for cooking.