Social development is about putting people at the center of development.This means a commitment that development processes need to benefit people, particularly but not only the poor, but also a recognition that people, and the way they interact in groups and society, and the norms that facilitates such interaction, shape development processes.
- Shivam Pratishthan is a brain child of Shri. Indrajeet Deshmukh (Additional CEO In Rural Development Dept Govt of Maharastra)
- The Sole motive to form such a Centre is to provide a platform to inculcate, enhance a self believe thought process to uplift the youth for the betterment of the Society which in-turn results in the enlistment of the Country
- Shivam Prathisthan started in 1998 spreading the good-will message, values to the youth
- In its first year it had 36 volunteers and with-in short period it has motivated and catapulted to 15000 volunteers
- The Pratisthan is on its track to achieve for what it was born for as 90 % of the volunteers are youth (Age Group 16-23).
Be a Part of Shivam..
Naturing a Powerful Youth To Build a Powerful India
Good Thoughts, Living Together, Working Together, Better life !